Monday, September 1, 2008

Ramadhan officially starts tomorrow.

Hello peeps. Still working today apparently the authorities we're unable to sight the moon yesterday so therefore we start puasa tomorrow. Which means..Holiday!!! hehe It'll be nice to spend time with the family. I had fun yesterday when we had doa arwah at our homes at Batu Ampar village :D its nice to hang out with the cousins and gossiping hehehe.

Us cousins are planning a Miri trip this Sunday insyaAllah.. Using Prado so kami ganti2 jaga krita I guess. I'm excited to go with my cousins and my sisiters, should be a whole lot of fun. We're asking my cuz Mijah to sleepover since she lives in Lambak and we're planning to have a small family sungkai at home..oh wow.. I hope its worth all the planning, we were outside on the swing donating blood to mosquitoes. hehehe Because we were gossiping we felt it was safer to sit outside far from the parents.

On the 14th we have another doa arwah at home but this is for my nini bini who passed away in the middle of puasa a few years back and yesterday was for my nini laki who passed just before puasa about 2-3 years after my nini bini. So its like a ritual for us to do it during puasa to ingati my nini. Al-Fatihah..

Then on the next Sunday after that we have another function for my sister, her doa selamat. She's flying off on the 24th September and my kaka is going with her to dgni.*sigh time sure travels fast.

Lastly, I would like to say Happy Anniversary Sayang~ (I nearly forgot because I was bz with the function haha i even forgot Msia merdeka) Well, Happy 4 yrs and 4mths Anniversary syg~ may there be more months and and years to come. Fulfilled with happiness, health and wealth. Diberkati oleh Allah. Amin~

0 comments: