Friday, September 5, 2008

One more day to Family Miri Trip!!!

hmm..latest update..my cuz sleeping over is still pending waiting for confirmation later on today. I haven't asked kaka simah yet if she's going. Don't know if the parents are going too..

heheh latest sungkai buffet list that I found almost the same as the previous one but has more additions and pictures. I love the motto they given it 'Love Food, Hate Waste' its lovely especially during this fasting month. People should be aware what they need or what they want which is 2 different things.hehehe I need to think over if I do need that new pair of slippers hehe or I just simply want it.*sigh i probably wear it during raya only.. anyhoos click HERE for the 'LOVE FOOD. HATE WASTE' where to eat list..enjoy..

hmm.. what should I get for later? I still trying to find out the Garai Ramadhans in Bandar. The only ones that I know so far are 1) Berakas Stadium area 2) Pasar Gadong area 3) Bunut Mosque area. Ranoadidas.com mentioned there are 5 places so if anyone knows leave me msg or comment. Thanks

0 comments: