Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Get Well Soon Uncu!!

This is the 2nd day of Ramadhan Almubarak..I love Ramadhan it brings much magic to our daily lives. Semoga amalan tani di terima uleh Allah jua amin~

I'm emotionally unstable right know mostly I blame it coz' of PMS heheh..but partly because I just read my cuz's blog about my uncles..*sigh cian my uncu I'm glad I came to lawat him yesterday although it wasn't visting hours heheheh..we managed to get in 'quietly'. I don't know what made my uncu nangis but what touches me the most is that my angah pun ikut nangis..adui~ *brotherly love* i guess..

Miri Trip updates..apparently amit nda suruh pkai prado due to secruity reasons. So the second option and third was to either to bawa dua buah atas sewa bus..but the latter was unappealing coz' we had to kluarkn duit for transport. Babah didn't agree either. So the choices were that kaka pina bawa keta, kaka simah bawa keta atau babah yg bawa another car. We see how it goes yg penting we go!! Im excited I bought Ideal spagetti sauce for Saturday (see Ideal again~my favourite)

Speaking of Ideal, I went out for lunch yesterday with sayang and we opt for ideal for lunch. We went to ideal at gdg properties can u believe that the place was packed like i mean no where to sit packed. Then we decided to go to Ideal gdg, 1st problem was cari paking my god~was that hard. Brpa kali pusing kh ulehnya.When we finally found a parking space Ideal gdg was packed too..With a long queue even. Ilang liur tarus kn mkn. So we didnt have lunch hahahaha kul 5 lalu that afternoon barutah kami mkn d Ideal Serusop. Ok Ideal I think you should open more branches in Brunei, say in Kuilap and Tanjung Bunut I think that will be a good investment for sure.

Lastly, check out one of our own photoblogs. I won't tell you which one of us. Click here and check it out. Enjoy~

0 comments: