Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blog Updated tee hee~~

I was asked to copy the above image aka award, and paste it in my blog.. *cuz aku copy paste sja ne ah*
Who awarded me?

-Mijah-

It was mentioned that every blogger must state 10 facts/own hobby(ies) before making another nominations (i.e. tagg-ing... tagg-ing)
Facts:
1. Pemarah & penyamal heheh (according to bayak)
2. Likes having people around
3. Loves coca-cola :)
4. Loves the beach
5. Loves BBQs
6. Inda mau teranah kan bejalan saja (doesnt matter where I am)
7. Loves shopping (duh!)
8. Loves clothes
9. Loves shoes to go with clothes
10. Loves bags to go with shoes and clothes!!

I apparently don't have anyone to tag pasal mijah has tag them all hehehehe
btw somehow I accidentally I copy and pasted the song that was on my cuz's blog skali aku nda tau cana kn delete ahahahhahahahhahahah biarcia eh...dua kali lg tu

p/s: cuz hope ur happy i did this for u teeheee~~~

0 comments: