Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And then...there were 10!!

Woohoo..after a few weeks of trials and tribulations we are finally back together.. which is quite a relief for most of us. For myself and the others I know didnt like it when we were 9 n not 10. It didnt quite feel right :) so we're ALL happy hehe.. our !B is up and running again. Updates on what is happening in !B lives.

Far & Deddy both got calls for jobs. Fari by the JPI and DD by the relief teachers asking if he's interested. Far is still thinking if she should accept it or not and DD accepted the relief teacher position coz its better than doing nothing for the time being. But watever the output best of luck u guys..

The rest of the !B are still waiting..bayak is considering police officer and my personal view is he can make the cut too..Fizree is relaxing after his final exams but heard news that the results may come out sometime this week. Good luck fizree u can do it!

Btw they are planning a get-together soon, murtabak-ing at kadai lingka dpn The Mall. Im not sure if Im gonna be there yet..or maybe js them..but I'll update it here as soon as I got news.

oh yeah..

Happy New Year 1430H & 2009M
May this year bring greatest success and achievements for us !B. Amin~


1430 H & 2009 M is for my masters, for my family, for my sayang, for my !B, for my friends..
- Izyan, !B no. 7

0 comments: