Thursday, November 27, 2008

!Beinggui Ambuyat Noon Update

Got a wakeup call this morning form Brunei..Today was the day for the !B ambuyat noon. Well, I mean yesterday if ur in Brunei.hehe..so i woke up arn 6+ took a shower and all..I don't even wake up this early for lectures hehe seriously..So I on my laptop and was ready for skyping but the bad thing was the connection was sucky. Didnt skype much with them so we chatted instead. As u can see later down we did manage to get a group photo.. Thank god for technology for bringing us together.. how I wish I was there with them but hopefully when I get back we ca do more of these in reality. Love u !B.. xoxo

The dishes. Everyone chipped in something to bring. Nyaman mknan nya ada hati buyah and all..


Bayak's suprise gift for his bday..they all got him chocolate..sorry yak I didn't kno nanti ku kirim kn chocolate ah :P the suprise was a success


Main guitar heroes..and the champion is???


My wake up call, 'dating' with deddy and group photos..ada urg high bagas mkn ambuyat heheeh


One event down..so what's next !B?Picnic at Shahbandar? rindu ku bukit bukau d tanah air ku.. :D

0 comments: