Thursday, September 11, 2008

!beinggui Annual Sungkai @ The Airport Restaurant

Like the previous years, we having the sungkai again this year tomorrow. Details as below:

Day/Date: Friday, 12th September 2008

Time: Sungkai time

Venue: The Airport Restaurant, Brunei International Airport.

Price: $25 per head

The geng is confirmed except Fari and Fizree because they are already booked for other functions. Its understandable plg time puasa ani its hard to get all of us together due to other commitments and time constraints. Rina n Bayak may be attending kira insyAllah lh tu. Ive already made my reservations for 9 ppl plg tu (extra just in case). Hopefully they get my name right *sigh. Will update this event later.

BIG NEWS!!!
I got a call today :D Those whoknow me may kno for what. I'm Estactic!!!!! Will tell details on Saturday..maybe .. ;) hehehe

0 comments: